Tuesday 2 May 2017

XIE NA'S PRESENCE MISSED ON HAPPY CAMP

QQ: AFTER WATCHING HAPPY CAMP'S NEW HOST I KNOW WHY XIE NA IS INDISPENSABLE


SUMMARY:
Last week on Happy Camp, Xie Na appeared as a guest. The temporary female host is a new person called Chen Ya An. She entered with He Jiong, it could be seen she was nervous throughout the show.

During the show it was pretty much Teacher He would ask a question and she would answer that question. The more the show progressed the more it seemed like her microphone was broken. It seemed like the show was only being hosted by He Jiong.

Although I have considered she is a new person I can't help but say after watching her I now know that Xie Na is indispensable from Happy Camp.

COMMENTS: 1640
1. [+3665] Xie Na really sacrifices her own images to make everyone happy. As a woman I can understand that's not easy for her. Who doesn't want to show their best side to everyone? Those who hate on Xie Na can they say Xie Na has never made them laugh before? Anyway, I've always liked Xie Na, support!

2. [+2047] Before someone said that Xie Na always tries to steals the thunder. Actually as an entertainment program host her personality is called active and lively, it creates the atmosphere. Imagine if the host couldn't even read the script, the atmosphere would be so awkward. She works really hard, at least she does all she can on the show. Shows with her are really funny. Although at times people don't understand her liveliness but she brought my laughter right? Xie Na jia you, you are one of a kind.

3. [+1577] Each occasion needs to have a crazy atmosphere. Xie Na is the one that acts crazy. When she hosts she'll definitely act crazy and stupid. I like her style of hosting. She found her place to bring everyone happiness. So good!

4. [+1330] I'm not anyone's fan but I only watch the programs Na Na hosts. I really watch it from beginning to end. I personally am very very happy! There is nothing better than being able to bring other people happiness!

5. [+1041] There are very few female hosts like Xie Na who don't care about their image and self-deprecate. Variety shows that can amuse the audience is enough. Now Xie Na is not hosting, Happy Camp has lost a lot of fun. Really is a pity, just like a Day Day Up without Ou Di is becoming more and more boring!