Thursday 20 July 2017

JOKER XUE REVEALS THIRD ALBUM WAS WRITTEN AFTER BREAK UP

SINA WEIBO: JOKER XUE REVEALS HE WROTE HIS THIRD ALBUM FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND.

[T/N: video in link] 

Joker Xue reveals that after breaking up with his ex-girlfriend he wrote three albums. He also stated back then he really liked her, after breaking up he down in the dumps. He was asked by Huang Guo Lun "Do you still think of her", Qian Qian requested the cameraman Da Ge take a closer shot and in a proud way said "Do you regret it?" to his ex-girlfriend.

COMMENTS: 6376
1. [+4710] I reckon his ex-girlfriend regrets it

2. [+5017] I'm really f*cking jealous of women who have been loved by Joker Xue [微笑]

2. [+3648] Love so much, love so seriously [doge]
[T/N: lyrics to the song believed to be written about his ex-girlfriend]

3. [+2523] That's right, it's me [doge]. Ge Ge I regret it

4. [+2891] Thanks to the breakup, or else where will the three albums for me to listen to be [二哈]

5. [+1431] I think she probably won't regret it. She probably could see things clearly and went to the life she wanted. In fact, with your current big mouth perhaps she is more fortunate.


SINA WEIBO:


Joker Xue revealed that after breaking up he wrote three albums for his ex and also jokingly asked "Do you regret it?". Afterwards many netizens went to Zhang Ling Zhi's weibo and left the comment: "Joker Xue asks do you regret it?". Regarding this, Zhang Ling Zhi's manager responded: "A relationship is between two people, there is no need to explain to everyone... A man should take on the role of a man, hope everyone is well, no need to bother each other." Zhang Ling Zhi is Chen Long's wife. She's currently pregnant with her second child.

COMMENTS: 5387
1. [+4924] Are Joker Xue's fans braindead?

2. [+3716] Joker Xue's fans have gone too far

3. [+3704] Netizens don't give my idol more drama. Xue did not give a name and afterwards he said he was all a joke. For program effects, thank you. To quote it out of context is really dodgy.

4. [+3004] Don't add on drama. Joker Xue did not say who it was. It was just a variety show banter. Please pay attention to tonights 金曲捞 [T/N: name of the program where he revealed this news. no official english translation], thank you

5. [+2375] Joker Xue was only joking


SINA WEIBO:

[T/N: video in link] 

Yesterday at his concert, Joker Xue mentioned his ex-wife Gao Lei Xin: "Do you know why I rolled up my sleeves? Today there's one thing I want to say to one person. Although she doesn't contact me, I feel like she probably came, Gao Lei Xin. I have a promise, that I only fulfilled today in Shanghai. I'm very sweaty, I am most nervous for this performance." Afterwards he began playing 安河桥.

COMMENTS: 3220
1. [+4079] Today his ex-girlfriend, tomorrow his ex-wife. Joker Xue's fans still say there's no media play.

2. [+2951] Can I ask isn't this an infatuated person [汗][汗]

3. [+2061] A person who normally isn't very normal is actually this emotional. Joker Xue [心]

4. [+1662] You haven't kept in contact with me, but I think today you probably came [心] Gao Lei Xin accompanied Joker Xue during his most difficult years [心][心][心] Wishing each well

5. [+1361] Xue said: there's someone on site, she hasn't kept in contact, but I think she probably has come, Gao Lei Xin. Sang 安河桥 because of a promise 10 years ago. Although they are no longer together, who when they are so popular can call out the name of someone whom they use to love and accompany. Xue said in regards to relationships it's really rare for him to come across a girl who can stir his heart. Perhaps he loved too hard in the past, so he's unable to love someone else like that.