Saturday 8 July 2017

THE TWO BAI QIAN'S MEET. YANG MI AND LIU YI FEI SPOTTED CHATTING TOGETHER

QQ: TWO BAI QIAN'S TOGETHER. YANG MI AND LIU YI FEI SPOTTED BACKSTAGE HOLDING HANDS AND CHATTING.


COMMENTS: 1063
1. [+1466] Yang Mi and Liu Yi Fei's Bai Qian should be fine. I like them both. But in regards in Ye Hua, Mark Chao's acting acting is too good, too iconic. I'm afraid that others will not be able to surpass.

2. [+750] Liu Yi Fei can't be bothered to contend for these thing... She has a background, a background; has ability, has ability. I don't care what citizenship she has, who she's dating, that's all her personal issues. Besides what I like is how she interprets a character, as long as it's good it's okay!!!

3. [+327] I really anticipate Liu Yi Fei's Bai Qian. If it's released, must buy a ticket to watch. I like Liu Yi Fei's light artistic aura, her aura is a bit etheral. I don't chase after celebrities, just purely saying my opinion. I watched a bit of the drama Three Lives Three World's because the female lead was not what I had in my mind I did not watch it. Forgive me for failing to remain in the drama when Yang Mi acts in period dramas. In fact I haven't finished any drama she leads in. But her movie The Witness was not bad.

4. [+240] Just based off looks, Liu Tian Xiang [T/N: angel] must win! Nothing wrong, as a female seeing this type of face and aura I can only admire and envy.

5. [+223] I hate actors who originally look average, but after they've filmed a drama, people say her looks are when the sky has land, the most beautiful in the universe~

6. [+130] Based off looks, Liu Yi Fei hasn't changed. Back when I watched A Story of a Noble Family to Chinese Paladin to now, Yang Mi's whole face shape has changed. About acting, everyone has their own opinion. Anyway I watch both dramas and movie and saw [Liu] Shi Shi, also mei mei da [T/N: mei = beautiful. play on meng meng da]

7. [+115] Out of these two I honestly like Yang Mi more, but it's true that Liu Yi Fei hasn't had plastic surgery. Even if Yang doesn't say she's had plastic surgery she's had some procedures.