Thursday 16 March 2017

NETIZENS: ADY AN ANNOUNCES MARRIAGE TO CEO CHEN RONG LIAN

SINA WEIBO: ADY AN MARRIES WEALTHY BOYFRIEND


Ady An just announced the good news on weibo, she married her boyfriend of two years Chen Rong Lian a Macau businessman.

COMMENTS: 5259
1. [+8677] Hu Ge's weibo is going to be overrun.

2. [+5638] Blessings again! [爱你] Although Ady An is now "Mrs Chen", she initimately calls her husband "forever young Mr Doraemon". Super sweet! [心] Another from Chinese Paladin has married. [偷笑] Also, haters get lost.

3. [+5003] Hu Ge's weibo is going to be overrun [笑cry]

4. [+3958] Yue Ru* is married. What about Li Xiao Yao* [doge]

5. [+2298] Sorry, Hu Ge is my boyfriend [害羞][害羞]

6. [+1960] Oh no, oh no, even Yue Ru is married. My old Hu's weibo is going to be overrun [doge]

7. [+1133] Congratulations our beautiful Ady An

8. [+861] Everyone in Chinese Paladin have significant others. This year Hu Ge is still the same [微笑]

9. [+856] Congratulations Princess An  Hu Ge has his own plans. Everybody need not be worried about him 

10. [+796] It sees old Hu was already prepared, went to USA to hide out [doge]


SINA WEIBO: EXCLUSIVE! ADY AN MARRIES WEALTHY BOYFRIEND

Today Ady An announced her marriage to her boyfriend of two years, Chen Rong Lian, becoming Mrs Chen [心] This bride really does have an awesome figure from all angles! Am really happy for our favourite Yue Ru [太开心] Another Chinese Paladin cast has gotten married, good friends have all send their blessings. I hear Hu Ge and Eddie Peng's weibo's have been overrun again [偷笑]

COMMENTS: 2414
1. [+3292] Hu Ge: Luckily I was wise and went overseas. [笑cry]

2. [+2426] Hu Ge: I'm studying, won't listen [摊手]

3. [+1438] Let go of Hu Ge. Seriously he and I are together

4. [+956] Hu Ge is already with me [喵喵]

5. [+731] Blessings Yue Ru [心] I also anticipate my Hu encounters the most beautiful her [心] ps who knows, in two years three may return [偷笑]

6. [+559] Uncle Hu blesses Ady An 99 ps don't ridicule old Hu [爱你]
[T/N: in Mandarin 9 sounds like 久 which means long time. so they netizen is probably saying Hu Ge blessed Ady An with an long long time of happiness.]

7. [+417] It's just Hu Ge left from Chinese Paladin [摊手][摊手]

8. [+321] Where is Hu Ge's wife? Give me a like [doge]

9. [+292] I really liked Lin Yue Ru and Li Xiao Yao. Eat till old, play till old [泪][泪][泪] Congratulations Ady An.

10. [+243] Congratulatons Yue Ru. Thinking about it she used her line from Chinese Paladin? Eat till old play till old? In the end don't disturb Hu Ge [笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]


QQ: ADY AN REVEALS WEDDING PHOTOS ANNOUNCING MARRIAGE: JUST LIKE THIS I WAS PERSUADED

COMMENTS: 9153
1. [+8521] Just realised that all the actresses who have partnered with Hu Ge are pretty much all married. Sigh. Hu Ge, I really hope while I'm alive I'll be able to see news of your marriage.

2. [+4917] Ady An said "I'll accompany you, eat till old, play till old". Suddenly reminded me of Chinese Paladin where Yue Ru said to Xiao Yao "eat till we're old, play till we're old".

3. [+2933] Her body figure is awesome! I remember when Da S announced news of her marriage she said some bitter words... Happiness never misses anyone, it will only be late!

4. [+1124] "Eat till old, play till old" made me immediately think of Yue Ru and Xiao Yao. I liked Ady An after seeing Yue Ru. Bless you goddess.

5. [+1034] There isn't one front on photo of her husband. 

6. [+924] Hu Ge, Hu Ge, you need to jia you! I really want to see you get married, then together with your wife film an ancient drama.

7. [+586] The Lin Yue Ru in my heart. When I played the game I didn't really like the character Lin Yue Ru because I only hoped Ling Er and Xiao Yao would be together. But I couldn't hate the drama character Lin Yue Ru. I felt her death was quite unfortunate. I felt like she's the one who truly loved Xiao Yao.

8. [+321] Why are there no front on pictures, where's the face? 😀  Li Xiao Yao, Lin Yue Ru is also getting married, you better hurry up!  I think Li Xiao Yao you should just be with Zhao Ling Er^!

9. [+178] I don't really like her. I still feel that the bitter words she said when Da S got married linger. Although I am neutral towards Da S, I feel as a friend was it necessary to be so bitter?

10. [+36] Seeing "eat till old, play till old" made me very emotional. I thought about Chinese Paladin's Li Xiao Yao and Lin Yue Ru. During my youth, that was my favourite character Ady An played.


NOTES:
* In Chinese Paladin Yue Ru was played by Ady An while Xiao Yao was played by Hu Ge
^ Another character in Chinese Paladin