Saturday 18 March 2017

NETIZENS: JOE CHEN TO BE ADY AN'S BRIDESMAID

SINA WEIBO: ADY AN TO HOLD WEDDING CEREMONY IN TAIWAN AND HAWAII. JOE CHEN SUSPECTED TO BE THE BRIDESMAID

Yesterday Ady An announced her marriage on weibo. It is reported that Ady An disclosed the wedding ceremony will be held in Taiwan and Hawaii. The Hawaii ceremony will be an intimate gathering. The bridesmaid is speculated to be Joe Chen. Yesterday Joe Chen was also the first to send her blessings.

COMMENTS: 1141
1. [+1341] I already saw the bride as Joe Chen. xia si baobao[污][污][污] If others are like me give me a like [心][心][心]

2. [+1322] Help me up. For each like I will gift shoes [good] Actually give!

3. [+971] I hope Joe Chen will also encounter her own happiness [鲜花][鲜花][鲜花]

4. [+681] Joe Chen's drama is about to start filming. Don't know if she'll be the bridesmaid, however, blessings will definitely be sent~ I wish these gui mi are sweet and happy [爱你][爱你][爱你] My Joe's happiness hurry up and knock on the door.

5. [+560] This is the situation because Joe has a new drama that's about to begin filming in Hengdian in March, whether or not she'll be the bridesmaid we don't know, however, blessings will definitely be sent [心] Hope my Joe can soon find the him that belongs to her [心][心][心]

6. [+317] Bless new people [to marriage], and Joe Chen wait till I become more outstanding and I'll come marry you. Wait for me [哈哈]

7. [+224] Bless Ady An [心]

8. [+200] Confession to Joe, I want to marry Joe Chen. [色]

9. [+176] Joe's popularity is actually quite good. Not fake but real [心]

10. [+137] Bless new people [to marriage]   Joe's about to begin filming, whether or not she'll be the bridesmaid we don't know


SINA WEIBO: ADY AN'S MANAGER CONFIRMS JOE CHEN WILL BE THE BRIDESMAID. WEDDING TO BE HELD IN JUNE.

According to Taiwan media, on the 16th Ady An's manager indicated at the point Ady An hopes to have 6 bridesmaids. She confirmed, An Corporation's* four gui mi Joe Chen, Esther Liu, Kimi Hsiao and Linda Liao. Also, the overseas ceremony will be held in early June with the Taiwan ceremony being held in late June.

COMMENTS: 1141
1. [+820] Joe Chen's popularity honestly is really good [心][心][心]

2. [+551] Ady An, happy marriage. Blessings [心]

3. [+525] Esther Liu is really cute!!!

4. [+377] Need a wedding car? The type that can pull 40-50 people

5. [+204] Blessings, however, will my Joe's drama be finished filming by then [晕][晕][晕] They haven't even started filming yet. I thought they would film till July. Perhaps she will take leave? No matter what let's send blessings first [心]

6. [+184] Blessings. Joe Chen, wait till I become more outstanding and I'll marry you!

7. [+166] Joe Chen and Ady An mediaplay everyday

8. [+128] To clarify, Joe Chen has only been Michelle Chen's bridesmaid 

9. [+126] Obviously a fake fan spouting hate. Don't be afraid to report. Please don't give him any likes or comments or else he'll become a top comment. Thank you [ok] Blessings An nv shen

10. [+104] I really hope Liu Yi Fei can be a bridesmaid, then the three beauties of Chinese Paladin will be together [哆啦A梦花心]


NOTES:
* An Corporation refers to Ady An's closest friends in the entertainment industry