Thursday 1 February 2018

NETIZENS: 17 AND 30 YEAR OLD Mi2 MEMBERS OVERCOME AGE GAP AND MARRY AFTER 5 YEARS OF DATING


In 2008 Akama Miki's father hired a music teacher, Zhang Mu Yi for his daughter. In 2012, they debuted under the name Mi2 and announced their relationship. As expected this was not well received due to the age gap and the fact Akama Miki was only 13. Many suspected it was media play but they denied it and Akama Miki even swore to marry Zhang Mu Yi when she turned 16. It looks like she's fulfilled her promise.

COMMENTS: 2293
1. [+749] Inspirational my ass [二哈] Enforce China's law, it's illegal [喵喵]
[t/n: OP said it was inspirational] 

2. [+1402] It's like a novel. Blessings [笑哈哈]

3. [+868] That time I was in middle school, now I'm already in university. Time flies [傻眼]

4. [+582] At the time many people thought it was media play. It's been so long. They're finally married. 

5. [+431] Inspirational? This motherf**ker is a paedophile!

6. [+296] Do not advocate. Do not advocate [允悲][允悲]

7. [+210] The Zhong Jing Mushroom Sauce spokesperson, the young lady picking mushrooms~

8. [+215] So many passer-bys cannot suppress their opinion of my love for you

9. [+175] Can write a novel [笑而不语]

10. [+226] I'm sorry. I still think this is scary. 12 years old. If it happened to me I would think it's paedophilia.