Thursday 1 February 2018

NETIZENS: SELINA ASKS THE PUBLIC TO RESPECT HER EX-HUSBAND'S PRIVACY


WEIBO:

Taiwanese media photographed Zhang Cheng Zhong and Wu Ya Xin watching a movie. At an event on the 28th, Selina expressed she has seen the news and said: "But I think he's quite pitiful. He's actually no longer a public figure. I hope everyone will stop viewing him as a public figure". In regards to her relationships, she wants to put her career first, "one person is also very good".

COMMENTS: 400
1. [+979] Happy together and splitting amicably. Selina's personality is not bad

2. [+351] That's right! Happy together and splitting amicably.

3. [+368] My Xuan has high IQ [心]

4. [+36] Really ugly

5. [+196] Don't hate. I just want to say Selina is actually quite pitiful. Since I was young I thought Selina was the prettiest in SHE. Voice was also the best. Not I'm not referring to singing skills, here we don't mention skills. I just thought all the parts she sang were my favourite. No matter what she will also be the lovely and beautiful Selina. Now I have already become a husband, father, I hope the kind her will find someone suitable for her way of life.

6. [+92] Happy together and splitting amicably. Hope they'll both be well [给力][给力] [t/n: emoji says giving strength]

7. [+97] Really a good ex.

8. [+67] I thought it was Bieber's Selena.

9. [+8] Virginity is the only way to test a woman's purity

10. [+77] Ren Jia Xuan is the type of person I like. She's not cold and artsy. She's someone who understands life. She looks weak but is as strong as anyone else. She caters to the world's standards for her but has her own way of doing things. In the past on variety shows she has said a lot of words that seem weak but in reality, she's really calm and strong. She has a child's personality, soft but strong.

PERSONAL THOUGHTS:
- background: in 2010 selina suffered third-degree burns to 54% of her body. she was filming for a drama when a stunt went wrong. only months before this accident she announced her relationship with richard chang. they did get married but divorced after 5 years.
- comment 5 is literally my ghostwriter. perhaps unhelpful but it's very much a what if situation. what if she never had that accident. would she be happily married with children? i sincerely wish the best for selina, whatever that may mean for her.