Thursday 13 April 2017

NETIZENS: XIE NA AND ZHANG JIE CELEBRATE 10 YEARS

QQ: IN LOVE FOR 10 YEARS, XIE NA CONFESSES TO ZHANG JIE: ONLY YOU CAN MAKE ME WAKE UP SMILING


COMMENTS: 1230
1. [+1660] Much more blessed than when she was with Liu Ye. Being with the right man will make a woman more and more blessed. Being with the wrong man will only make a woman more and more old and resentful. Blessings my Na! The past relationships were to allow you to mature and become the best you so that you can meet your beloved prince! jia you!!!

2. [+1015] I've also been with my husband for 10 years. Blessings.

3. [+539] When I was young I really liked Na Na in Happy Camp. Each time she made me laugh haha. My dad calls her "Dian* Na", seriously. Xie Na bang bang da!

[+374] When she was with Liu Ye ge^ she ate so many contraceptives. Now she's suffering from the side effects, so contraceptives are not a good thing. I suggest female friends out there eat fewer contraceptives!

[+368] Internet trolls. So vicious. They haven't harmed you. Saying those harsh, bitter words. sigh. I have no words. Even if it's the truth, it's other people's pain. Have some morals. Perfection and beauty in life is not easy. Bless them.

[+137] This couple is really lame constantly showing off their love creating a presence. If they were really happy would they be like this. A child is the true product of happiness.

[+135] I only want to say: Xie, ugly, foolish and crazy! When MC-ing she acts crazy and foolish. There's no technical content, the program is not nourishing, invites bang zi, has harmed how many growing youth!

[+111] They don't have a child, those who have what they do not what are you trolling about? Don't constantly use what you have to prod into what others do not have. Or else all you'll be left with is children.

[+49] I dare not compliment Xie Na. Low MC skills, low image and temperament, acts crazy and foolish. Just a familiar face on TV. Zhang Jie only got with her because she was a way out, no feelings at all. In short they both are bad enough.

[+36] Xie Na, can't say I like her. Zhang Jie, however, I truly hate. Without Xie Na he would be nothing!!!


NOTES:
* crazy
^ brother - could be written as a sign of respect or sarcastically. I think in this instance it was written sarcastically.