Thursday 27 April 2017

ZHOU WEI RESPONDS TO QUESTION ABOUT XIE NA AND ZHANG JIE

SINA WEIBO


Today Xie Na suddenly deleted all photos with Zhang Jie raising discussion. Involved parties could not be contacted or didn't respond. Last night, however,  Zhou Wei responded. He speculates there may be a problem between the couple.

COMMENTS: 9572
1. [+12108] Speculation my ass! Blind guessing!

2. [+11037] Perhaps Sister Na's phone hasn't saved enough [喵喵]

3. [+4910] Even if you know so what. All welcomed to the Qingdao concert on the 29th.

4. [+3689] 4.29 is Zhang Jie's Qingdao concert, welcome everyone to attend

5. [+2551] Don't blindly guess!!! Pay attention to his concert 


QQ: XIE NA, ZHANG JIE WHAT'S GOING ON? ZHOU WEI: MANY FRIENDS UNABLE TO CONTACT THEM

COMMENTS: 10300
1. [+7000] The child's dad's wechat moments has never paid attention to the child and I's movement, my wechat moments also has nothing to do with him. A pair of people living together under the same roof yet their heart is not in the same place but for the sake of the child must live together is a sad situation!!! Sometimes I think about how life is long there is no need to be patient. I also want to live my own life but life is so intoleratnt, cannot choose can only adapt....

2. [+4662] Zhou Wei really is a despicable paparazzi, digging into other people's privacy, fearful that the world isn't chaotic enough, only scared that they're not divorcing. This type of person why don't they go die? No wonder he can't have children, this is retribution.

3. [+4409] Today I accompanied my girlfriend for an abortion, she said one thing that touched me.... On the bed she weakly said to me, "darling, it's not your child, I don't want it".......

4. [+2661] I'm guessing it could be they're getting old, the male's family wants a child, Na Na can't let go of work! It's about time they have a child, you can never finish earning money!