Thursday 27 April 2017

XIE NA AND ZHANG JIE EXPERIENCING MARITAL ISSUES?

SINA WEIBO: WHAT'S GOING ON? XIE NA MASS DELETES ZHANG JIE POSTS ON WEIBO

Yesterday, a netizen discovered Xie Na deleted many posts on weibo related to Zhang Jie, including a photo posted on Valentine's Day. At the beginning of the month on Happy Camp, Xie Na read aloud a letter she wrote to Zhang Jie. In regards to the matter of deletion, at this time both sides have not responded.

COMMENTS: 14799
1. [+34996] [doge] Haven't you also mass deleted hypocritical posts in the middle of the night

2. [+24672] If I have an even number of likes, the heart is cold; if it's odd numbers, then it's incompetence downstairs [doge]

3. [+14330] Why don't celebrities delete their weibo? Each day watching their every move, aren't you tire? [二哈] Zhang Jie I'll take you away first [二哈]

4. [+10996] I don't suspect anything, everyone is certainly okay.

5. [+5793] If you're bored, pay attention to Zhang Jie's tour, waiting for you to come [馋嘴]


QQ: XIE NA MASS DELETES POSTS RELATED TO ZHANG JIE, DON'T RUSH TO BELIEVE IN LOVE

COMMENTS: 1053
1. [+788] Don't listen to one deviating opinion and refuse to believe in love, your mum and dad haven't divorced but are still together, your grandfather and grandmother haven't divorced but are still together, your uncle and aunt haven't divorced and are still together, why don't you believe in her.

2. [+634] There is no eternal unchanging love. Even though he and I have been in love for 12 years, our child is also 9, both sides have done nothing wrong to each other, but I have always understood, he hasn't cheated on me yet, he still loves me, but later? Who can guarantee it? But I can guarantee, if I left him I would still live well, a woman must cherish herself.

3. [+563] As the saying goes, show affection, break up fast. Why don't farmers show affection all day. Because they know in their life in addition to farming the land they accompany their family. Without it there is no income. I believe farmers are concerned about it everyday unlike celebrities. For the resource rich, money is not a problem. With money they want to try out everything. While farmers have a desire but do not dare try because they have no money. Friends who understand my thoughts give me a like. Thank you.