Saturday 22 April 2017

NETIZENS: AARON KWOK FINALLY TIES THE KNOT

SINA WEIBO


This is not a skit [doge] Hong Kong media reports from the scene of Aaron Kwok and Moka Fang's wedding. Moka Fang's dad is very excited and said to Aaron Kwok: "I grew up listening to your songs and now I hand my daughter over to you. I hope you treat her well"

COMMENTS: 21508
1. [+45949] You accompanied me when I grew up, I'll accompany you when you grow old [doge]

2. [+29887] hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. In 2 years we'll hold our 60th together [微笑]

3. [+29732] So Moka Fang's dad is also a comedian [doge][doge]

4. [+26320] Piercing my heart

5. [+18842] Aaron Kwok: I have nothing to say [doge]

6. [+10311] He isn't older than his new elder, is he? [疑问][疑问][疑问]

7. [+9168] Originally Dad Fang had to call Aaron Kwok older brother, but now he calls him son-in-law [摊手][摊手]

8. [+8108] In Figure 1 and 2 is the bride the same person [笑cry]

9. [+4924] Aaron Kwok:
An awkward but polite smile













10. [+4196] The brides face really looks different in each picture


QQ: AARON KWOK AND MOKA FANG'S BIG WEDDING. SWEET WEDDING PHOTOS EXPOSED.

COMMENTS: 41727
1. [+77416] At the wedding, the bride's dad excitedly said to the Heavenly King*: Older Brother, when I was young I grew up listening to your songs. Now I hand my daughter over to you. Hope you will treat her well.

2. [+19411] Actually a wedding is only one day, marriage is for life. It is not important how extravagant the wedding reception is, what's important is that the marriage must be blessed. Although I personally think a simple wedding reception is good enough because family and friends give their sincerest blessings! Each woman's desire is different, bless this new couple!

3. [+8279] T/N: a really long post talking about the negotiations going on between OP's family and his fiancee's family. I translated approximately 25% of it. When I have time I might go back to translating the rest.
I'm preparing to get married. Today my family and the woman's parents shared a meal and talk about the issue of money. Betrothal gift: 66 000. (I already bought 3 gold totalling 15 000) This price I will personally pay, I didn't think much about it and just agreed. House: the house my family has already bought, total of 87 ping [287 square meters]. Parents spent nearly 500 000. Woman's side: requested to add her name, parents agreed. Finished discussing the house. Decorations: disagreements begun to arise. Parents: will provide a 100 000 package, 20 000 in furniture. Wanted the woman to pay for the electrical appliances but didn't explicitly say, wanted them to bring it up themselves. Woman's side: woman's parents didn't make a sound. In the end, the woman's dad spoke: let the two children get their own electrical appliances! (This son of a b*tch put it on my head again).

4. [+6384] Seven years later will this pair of shoes fit? In the previous seven years, he wore a beautiful pair of shoes free of charge, wore them for seven years and then decided they didn't fit so chucked them out!^ Now another pair of shoes have been found, don't know how long they'll fit for? I'm looking forward to it!

5. [+6043] No everyone's wedding has to be a big deal.  What's important is two people come together in harmony. I'm getting married on 1 May, my husband and I won't have an extravagant wedding, no diamonds, but I think we're working hard together on our auto parts shops, life is very hopeful!


NOTES:
* Aaron Kwok is considered one of the four Heavenly Kings in the Hong Kong entertainment industry.
^ reference to Lynn Hung, Aaron Kwok's girlfriend from 2006-2013. After they broke up Aaron Kwok said "whether shoes are suitable, only the foot knows".