Sunday 18 June 2017

BABY DENIES SURROGACY: RUNNING MAN CAST HAS TOUCHED HER BABY BUMP


SINA WEIBO: BABY DENIES SURROGACY, DENG CHAO, LI CHEN TESTIFY: WE'VE TOUCHED HER BABY BUMP

Last night, Angelababy officially returned to Running Man. She was asked by Zheng Kai "why after giving birth did you not gain weight?" Perhaps because there were rumours the reason why baby returned to her pre-pregnancy body so quickly was because had a surrogate, Baby responded "I didn't have a surrogate, when I was pregnant Chao Ge and the others visited me and touched my baby bump." Li Chen and Deng Chao testified alongside her.

COMMENTS: 1919
1. [+3173] I don't want to see any of Baby's news. Don't hate me [摊手]

2. [+1905] If they don't respond, you're suspicious; if they respond, you're not satisfied and are still suspicious. It's really enough keyboard warriors.

3. [+1467] Let her stay in Running Man, don't let her out to act.

4. [+1215] I actually never suspected Baby used a surrogate. How would she have been able to enter filming but use a cutout in General and I, and throw an issue upon Wallace Chung.
[T/N: rumours went around that Baby and Wallace Chung filmed a lot of their scene separately or a double or cutout was used in place of Baby while filming for General and I]


QQ: BABY RESPONDS: NOT SURROGACY, DENG CHAO AND LI CHEN HAVE TOUCHED MY BABY BUMP

COMMENTS: 3801
1. [+2185] She is originally skinny. Controlling diet while pregnant and not gaining weight is normal! In reality there are a lot of people like this, add her young age and fast recovery, it's not surprising. A natural beauty.

2. [+1638] Tired! What era is this, who says that after giving birth you must look like a Da Ma*! A lot of women around me have no difference in figure or appearance after giving birth, in fact they're even more beautiful, not to mention celebrities need to pay attention to maintenance and recovery. There are so many ordinary citizens who are an example of this, for her to be slim and pretty what is weird about that!

3. [+1492] There are some physique reasons. Even if they've had a child, if they wear loose clothing you can't tell. They don't gain weight after giving birth, their body slowing recovers with no stretch marks on the stomach. I have this physique. My child is 10 months old, when I go out nobody knows I have a child. Approximately 45kg.

4. [+1416] What's so weird! Everyone is different. When I had my daughter 10 years ago, I was discharged the day after the delivery and was able to wear the skirt I wore before I was pregnant. One week later when I went back to the hospital for a checkup the doctor questioned if I was the baby's mother. There was not one stretch mark on my stomach, just some loose skin but I could wear all my pre-pregnancy clothes.

5. [+1051] I just think that other men touching her baby bump is a bit weird, but that it's not a surrogate I believe. Too many people are skinny after giving birth, of course the stomach is a bit different but when you wear clothes you cannot see it. Most skinny people are like this.


NOTES:
* old mum - stereotypical auntie/ahjumma