Friday 30 June 2017

JAY CHOU AND HANNAH QUINLIVAN'S SECOND CHILD IS BORN



SINA WEIBO: 

In the early morning on June 21, Jay Chou's studio revealed a photo of Hannah Quinlivan kissing her newborn son and daughter Xiao Chou Chou [T/N: nickname]. Jay Chou: "I will be unable to attend the Golden Melody Award. It's a special feeling accompanying the mother and son at the birthing centre watching the Golden Melody Award. As the saying goes "before marrying, after having a son, your luck will be better!" Holding two in three years, makes the word good [好]*. Congratulations! [心][心][心]

COMMENTS: 6462
1. [+6574] Congratulations Jay and sister-in-law! Golden Melody Awards are not important, accompany your wife and two babies!

2. [+324] Jay: Give you the back of the head again 
[T/N: Jay Chou has only ever posted photos of the back of his children's heads]

3. [+3546] When Jay Chou debuted I was single, Jay Chou has had two children and I'm still single [摊手]

4. [+2778] A very blessed family [心]

5. [+1457] Congratulations. Congratulations.


QQ: JAY CHOU REVEALS A PHOTO OF HANNAH QUINLIVAN WITH DAUGHTER AND SON. CONFIRMING SECOND CHILD, A SON HAS BEEN BORN.

COMMENTS: 9376
1. [+6344] Congratulations President Chou, a generation's memory, the dream is continuing! 七里香、龙卷风、黑色毛衣 [T/N: song names]..... is a memory from my childhood. 牛仔很忙、超人不会飞..... when we were studying in middle school, working for our college dream, and now listening to 告白气球 protecting our own precious love..... will forever support you!

2. [+4377] Wife is virtuous, beautiful, complete with son and daughter, family is perfect, career is successful, the epitome of a winner in life

3. [+3143] Congratulations Congratulations! Complete with son and daughter! Hannah's the winner in life! President Chou is blessed!

4. [+2655] Congratulations President Chou and also congratulations to myself! My first son was born in '13, my second child a girl was also born in '15 and last month I also gave birth to my third child a son.... being a mum again I'm really happy, wish everyone well!

5. [+2377] Congratulations. Congratulations. My water didn't break on the 27 week, my son will also be born soon. Hope that all pregnant mothers give birth to full term healthy babies, also hope that I myself will be able to walk out of this painful period, have a good pregnancy and safely give birth to my baby, male or female I will love, I just hope they are safe and healthy.


NOTES:
the word good 好 is comprised of the word girl 女 and boy 子