Thursday 22 June 2017

DEE HSU POST DRUNKEN VIDEO THANKING FANS

SINA WEIBO: 

[T/N: video in link]

Yesterday was Xiao S' 39th birthday. Last night after drinking she filmed a video while crying. She said a lot of things, "I want to say to everyone in the world (I don't know who you are) but for some reason who wish me a happy a thank you. I didn't know I could obtain all your love and well wishes. I'm really not drunk! Compared to my usual drinking level this isn't considered much."

COMMENTS: 3150
1. [+6685] I feel like she's very tired

2. [+4216] Whether as an entertainment program MC or a person, she is a good child [心]

3. [+3223] People in the middle of the night are especially sentimental, no matter how much they laugh on the surface, sometimes in the dead of the night they will also be sad.

4. [+1974] My heart hurts for her [悲伤][悲伤]

5. [+1872] Wishing Xiao S a happy birthday

6. [+1326] You are so good, of course you'll receive or blessings. Happy Birthday.

7. [+1137] So dramatic.