Sunday 25 June 2017

MIKE HE ANNOUNCES MARRIAGE AND CHILD

SINA WEIBO:


On 3 June, Mike He suddenly announced the good news of his marriage, revealing his 4 month old daughter, nicknamed Mei Bao, has already been born in America. He said: "seeing my daughter being born healthily I am already satisfied. My life is heading towards another stage." Mike He also expressed: "as the other half is not from the industry I will not elaborate. I hope everyone gives their blessing." Rainie Yang who has acted with Mike He in Devil Beside You sent her blessings.

COMMENTS: 12716
1. [+9051] This.... I don't know what to say, what did you guys eat for dinner?

2. [+7591] [允悲] Gosh, the nan shen of past idol dramas has married! In the past I really liked him! Every day I chased after his dramas.

3. [+4530] Bull Fighting [doge][doge][doge] has anyone not watched it

4. [+4242] F*ck, I want to put a photo of Jiang Meng [T/N: character in Devil Beside You] but can't [抓狂][抓狂][抓狂][二哈]

5. [+3574] What??? What??? In the past I loved his dramas, that devilish smile!!!!