Friday 23 June 2017

MARRIED COUPLE DONG ZI JIAN AND PREGNANT SUN YI APPEAR AT THE AIRPORT

SINA WEIBO:


COMMENTS: 3505
1. [+5329] Feel like when celebrities are pregnant only their belly grows, their face and legs never swell.

2. [+4538] Also 93, others have a child, I'm still an f*cking single dog. [摊手]

3. [+3028] Feel like Xiao Dong is the type to really love his wife [笑而不语]

4. [+2213] A really sweet young husband and wife. Wish you happiness!

5. [+1824] Feel like Dong Zi Jian really spoils Sun Yi

6. [+1377] I strongly reject your dog feed, instead kick your dog bowl, also I take my fist and viciously hit your dog head until it's all messed up in your dog house. After I leave I'll also take a look at your dog face, and close your dog door [允悲]

7. [+806] The last photo, holding his wife's hand, smiling like a landlord's stupid son [哈哈]

8. [+804] Quite compatible [鲜花]

9. [+747] Wang Jun Kai is waiting to teach your child!
[T/N: Wang Jun Kai and Dong Zi Jian are in the same variety show]